Marisa Etting, MA, LCMHC is the owner of ME Psychotherapy, LLC. Marisa Etting is a clinical psychotherapist specializing in individual and family therapy, including postpartum mood and anxiety disorders, and maintains a private practice in Pawtucket, RI. The office is located seconds from the East Side of Providence, directly off Blackstone Boulevard and Hope Street.
With over 12 years experience as an individual and family therapist, and as a graduate of Bridgewater State College specializing in Clinical Psychology, she is currently serving as a private practitioner working with a broad spectrum of clients. Among her areas of expertise are perinatal (pregnancy and postpartum) mood and anxiety disorders, family systems therapy, cognitive-behavioral treatment approaches for mood disorders, and stress management for college students.
Marisa Etting is an interactive, solution-focused therapist. Her therapeutic approach is to provide support and practical feedback to help clients effectively address personal life challenges. She integrates complementary methodologies and techniques to offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each client. With compassion and understanding, she works with each individual to help them build on their strengths and attain the personal growth they are committed to accomplishing.
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, Plattsburgh State University, 2000
- Masters of Arts in Clinical Psychology, Bridgewater State College, 2005
- Certificate of Course Completion in “Perinatal Mood and Anxiety Disorders: Components of Care", Postpartum Support International, 2013
- Marisa is a wonderful person. I enjoy coming every week. She has been supportive and very helpful to me with my children. She always smiles and offers sound helpful advice I can apply to my every day life She is great for individual and family support. (Female, Age 41)
- I have been with Marisa for seven years and she has helped me through everything. When things went wrong, she was there for me. I love Marisa, I've known her since I was 6 years old and I'm 13 now and everything I have been through, she has taught me so much and I really appreciate it all. (Female, Age 13)